Sunday, February 12, 2006

Ms C


Ms. C. I cannot live without her. She marks the start of my day. She is the biggest feature of my afternoon. Oh! I love her. Call it puppy love, if you will but it is no infatuation to have lasted all through pre-teen, teen and now tweens. She is hot (believe me) and my folks like her so. And she really turns me on.

She is not extremely fair. She’s brown. So what ? So am I. And now, suddenly, these people ask me to give her up. Who are they anyway? My family approves of her – hey infact introduced her to me ;) – what else matters. Now, it is not particularly unanimous. My father likes her light; my mother likes her darker. I have always found her sweet (as sweet as two spoons of sugar) andmy granddad, approvingly, calls her “strong”.

“But for you, she is upto no good”, they say. But why, for God’s sake. “Because you are dependent on her.” But, I love her. “Love her by all means” but “don’t be an addict.” “What if you had to travel. She cannot be everywhere. You would be a wreck if you couldn’t find her there.”

“So what should I do ?” asked I. “Deaddict” was the advise. So I did. Today I still love her but can live a life without her. I love Ms C. Coffee.

2 comments:

Jayanth Madhav Barki said...

Me too...

Along with miss T

Anonymous said...

for me it is
Mr.Viji

How did you like the post ?